Vacancies as on 28 Dec 2015
Recruitment Coordinator (must have 1yr recruiting experience and 1 yr general HR) Recruitment Specialist (must have 2 years focused recruitment experience) Email us at email@example.com
Currently Hiring Business loan, RO & SRO for one of our client for Abu dhabi region, candidates should have at least 2+ years of business banking experience in U.A.E, visit visa candidates are also preferred but home country business banking experience is mandatory. interested candidates send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org. --- CV's will be shortlisted as per the criteria mentioned
We are currently looking for a Sr. Recruitment Consultant. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree, at least 5 years of experience as a Recruiter, male or female. Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Vacancies as on 11 Nov 2015
1) Female Secretary required. Preferably Indian or Filipino. Salary AED 3500 negotiable. Call: Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) A reputed contracting company based in Dubai urgently requires: Administrative Secretary (Female). Only candidates with relevant qualification & UAE experience need apply to email@example.com
3) Reqd. Executive Secretary to the Executive Chairman with 10 yrs. exp. in the same field. Must have Bachelor's Degree in Political Science or Law. Preferably Arabic speaking. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Ajman - Assistant Admin Secretary, male, with 1-2 years UAE experience in a similar position, required for an Industrial Company. Email CV to: email@example.com
5) Dubai - Executive Secretary - Business support representative - For applications send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Leading Construction Company in UAE is urgently looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER cum SECRETARY
- Preferably Arabic.
- With Minimum 2 years experience.
Interested candidates can forward resumes email@example.com
Vacancies as on 18 January 2015
URGENT requirement for a Supervisor with a vehicle. LOCATION: To visit and supervise at 6 emirates of the UAE (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, RAK, Sharjah, Fujairah, Al Ain) excluding Dubai. DURATION: 15 Jan 2015 onwards PAY: AED 200 / Day and up to AED 50 for Petrol (with actual receipts) Please contact Adlabs office: 04-354 4949 or call on 055 889 3687
Hiring Sales Officers and Team Leaders for various products like Personal Loans, Credit Cards, SME on behalf of renowned banks in the UAE.
Candidates with relevant experience in the UAE please feel free to drop in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for the recruitment team to be in touch with you. All the Best!
We are looking to recruit Property Consultants (Sales) for a very prestigious client of ours in UAE. must have 2-8 years of sales experience, lead generation, BD....if you are looking to be associated with a brand, please email me your CV along with photograph to email@example.com
JOB HIRING - SALES ASSOCIATES with Pleasing Personality. Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Cleaning Supervisor
Must be in UAE
with 2 to 3 years experience in the same field
Salary to be discussed
Send your CV to email@example.com
Urgently Required 100 FEMALE promoters to work at DUBAI DUTY FREE (monthly basis for 6months to 1year Promotion)
Timing: TIMINGS WILL CONFIRM (DAY & NIGHT SHIFT)
PAYMENT: 3000dirham monthly
Nationality: ANY NATIONALITY ( NO PAKISTAN & PHILIPINO ) (WITH GOOD LOOKING)
Location: DUBAI DUTY FREE
IMPORTANT: PROMOTER SHOULD BE HUSBAND VISA, FATHERS VISA, AND MOTHERS VISA
If you are interested please send the below listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or call for more details
• 5 casual pictures
• Passport copy + Visa Page
(If on Husband or Fathers visa, documents need to be valid minimum for 6 months)
• Sponsor Passport copy + Visa Page
• NOC letter from the sponsor
• Passport size picture
Please note that incomplete documents will not be considered.
This is the Final Call.
Looking to hire immediately a "AV (Audio/Video) Multimedia Engineer". Below is the JD... Pls send CV's firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maintains the Media Arts Centre that consists of TV Studio, Production Control Room, Editing Suites and Radio Booths.
• Sets up and operates the Media Facility and assists lecturers during hands-on tutorial and other activity.
• Provides training/assistance/
• Prepares and maintains various technical records and service logs pertaining to broadcast equipment performance, discrepancies and resolutions.
• Oversees the Equipment Loan Room and keeps records that track equipment loans for student and staff.
• Performs regular cleaning, preventive maintenance and firmware upgrades for all broadcast equipment, devices and accessories.
• Maintains regular inventory of all broadcast/studio equipment, devices, accessories, etc.
• Determines and develops appropriate sources of supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends and technologies, products and services.
• Prepares annual budget to maintain the Media Arts Centre and sustain academic requirements.
• Researches and evaluates media equipment (hardware, software, devices, etc.) pertaining to academic requirements.
• Keeps up to date with broadcast/media technology and suggests appropriate upgrades as needed.
• Assists the Management, Marketing Department and MCC Media with creative projects as needed.
Knowledge in the following systems/programs is highly desirable:
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe In Design
• Final Cut Pro
• DVD authoring
• Storyboarding software
• Production and Post-production workflow
• HD Cameras (Pro HD, HDV, AVCHD)
• DSLR Cameras (Canon 60D)
• Camera rigs and cranes operation
• Digital photography and post processing
• Audio recording and mixing
• Radio studio operation
• Production control room and TV Studio operation
• Studio and location lighting
• Studio and field production
• Video mixer operation
• VTR and tapeless operation
• Live streaming workflow
• Bachelor in Media, Multimedia engineering, Design, Postproduction, Screen production or other relevant fields.
• Excellent Communication skills in English and good presentation skills.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the production, multimedia engineering field.
• No gender/nationality preference, Dubai Based full time position
A 4* Deluxe Hotel in Dubai is looking to hire 2 Reservation Agents. Must be ready to join as soon as possible. Must have Reservations and OPERA experience.. Good Salary, Benefits, Medical, Accommodation and Transport. Interested candidates to send CV to : email@example.com .Kindly mention the post as : "Reservation Agent!!"
PLEASE NOTE ONLY THOSE WHO MEET ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY SEND THEIR CV. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR OTHER INDUSTRIES.
We are looking for a part time certified chartered accountant who will be responsible for managing the full accounting and auditing process of the company.
You will certainly have:
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of IFRS
- You would need to be fully conversant in MSOffice applications, particularly Excel
- Solid understanding of accounting software like Quickbooks, Tally etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organise own time and prioritise workload often within tight timescales whilst still maintaining high attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and client relationship experience
If this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you, please send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Natural Resources Recruitment Ltd, are a UK based recruitment company providing personnel worldwide within the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries – we sources candidates of all levels and nationalities for international companies, if you need our services please feel free to contact me to discuss how we can assist you with any vacancies you may need filled as we are happy to take on new business, and have a large database of candidates Susan Ghamari Recruitment Manager Email: email@example.com
Natural Resources are seeking to recruit a Crane Operator for a semi-sub currently operating in Nigeria as follows:- Location: offshore Nigeria Position: Crane Operator Contract start: ASAP Contract duration: 2 years (renewable) Work/leave rotation: 28 days on duty/ 28 days off duty Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Resources are seeking to recruit an Instrument Technician or a project based in offshore Angola:- Holds valid BOSIET Opito Holds COMPEX Rope Access Training Required (If not on hand must attend) Hands on specialist required Candidates must be senior techs or supervisor level for the past 5 to 10 years to maintenance and repairs of Fire & Gas equipment throughout the Offshore facilities and/or in refineries or other Oil and Gas plants. 28/28 Rotation 12 months renewable contract Flights/Accommodation provided If you wish to be considered for this position please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in Microsoft word format to email@example.com
Natural Resources are seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician for a project based in Offshore Angola:- Hold valid BOSIET COMPEX Required Rope Access Training Required (If not on hand must attend) Candidates must be senior techs or supervisor level for the past 5 to 10 years to maintenance and repairs of Fire & Gas equipment throughout the Offshore facilities and/or in refineries or other Oil and Gas plants 28/28 Rotation 12 months renewable contract Flight/Accommodation provided If you wish to be considered for the above position, please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Resources t a Lead Quality Engineer (reporting to the Project Quality Manager) at (Construction Services for Rabab Harwel Integrated Project) on rotational contract based in Oman Degree in Engineering: Registered Lead Assessor with IRCA, RABQSA or equivalent: 8 years experience in the oil and gas project 2 years management experience in establishment operation and maintenance of a quality management system: Experience in quality management in project covering design/engineering, procurement, construction, inspection/testing and commissioning phases Please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format to email@example.com
Part time home based job (from in and outside Qatar)
Recruitment company requires a female data entry employee to manage and update the contents of their website and pages on social networks.
Good knowledge of the English language and reliable internet connection
Salary 500 QAR
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Resources seeking a Project HSE Manager in Jakarta on a rotational contract. It is a critical role in a Tangguh Project and the specific candidate criteria has been detailed as follows: • Technical Safety background, meant as HSE in Design skills (i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, Inherent Safer Design principles, Safety Case regime, etc.). • Onshore Plan experience • Project HSE Management experience • LNG experience or work experience in LNG and projects of equal complexity ( including process, mechanical, rotating equipment and piping) If you wish to be considered for the above position, please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format to email@example.com
Vacancies as on 15 December 2014
We currently have a job vacancy for a male Office Cleaner.
Salary: AED 2,000
· 25 working days annual leave
· Annual return ticket (cash benefit)
· Medical insurance
1. Experience in working in a restaurant/office as cleaner
2. Knowledgeable of proper handling of cleaning equipment and cleaning materials
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting CVs until 11 December only.
A new cleaning company in Dubai is hiring people for the position of Cleaners. The scope of work will be to provide cleaning service/ baby sitting and nanny service to families in residential areas.
· Worker nationality: Philippines
· Gender: Female
· Salary: AED 1,500
· Age: 22 to 35 years
· Experience: Minimum 6 months
· Language: English communication
· Benefits: Free Accommodation
Free Air ticket every 2 years
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Technical Support Engineer with Gulf experience required for a growing business communication company based in Dubai. Ideal candidate should have strong technical background preferably with ECE qualification and valid UAE driving license. Experience in VSAT installation will be an advantage. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to earn extra income, then a leading company of India is actively in search of Indian male and female candidates for part time jobs. Professionals from Banking/ Insurance/Real Estate are welcome to apply. Opportunity is open for Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. It is a pure commission based job where smart people make 1 to 2 lac per month. UAE driving license is must; only Indian nationals required. Serious and self-motivated people only need apply to: email@example.com.
Our client, a maintenance and cleaning company is now hiring Filipino female Cleaners. Following are the details:
Duty: 9 Hours
Salary: AED 1200 + OT + Accommodation
Please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Require Staff who can handle Amadeus/hotel booking and Schengan visa. Please contact: Eleven Star Tourism on 050-7391444.
Yoko Tourism is looking for an Outbound Sales Manager.
Salary: negotiable for the right candidate
Designation: Sr. Executive / Manager – Outbound Tours and MICE
· Proven outbound sales experience with excellent contacts with travel agents and corporate for group movements incentive travel and MICE
· Expected to have excellent contact with DMCs ( Destination Management companies) all over the world with best rates.
· Should have excellent knowledge and contacts for outbound tours. The candidate should have a minimum 5-7 years of experience in the travel & tourism sector in the UAE.
· The outbound Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales through local travel agencies and corporate /leisure customers.
· Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
· Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales from visiting travel agents and corporate on a regular basis and utilizing telephone based selling approaches.
· Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing order expediting, customer relations and complaints.
· Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, take enquiries and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
· Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
· Required to pay close attention to details, reviewing, adding, or deleting comments necessary to process orders, sending acknowledgments with notification of order changes or per customer request.
· Work with other departments as needed to resolve customer inquiries. E.g. Accounts Receivable Department on customer payment discrepancies.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating customer files.
· Graduate in any discipline / Diploma in travel and tourism
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Flexible in working timing
· Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
· Ability to work independently and solve problems.
· Clear English speaking.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.
An interior fit out company in Dubai has a vacancy for a Purchasing Officer. Salary and other benefits will be discussed during interview.
· Graduated in Business Administration
· Must have experience in fit out and retail interior
· Should have 2-5 years of experience in purchasing
· Female Filipina with pleasing personality
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An interior fit out company in Dubai has a vacancy for the position of a Projects Coordinator. Salary and other benefits will be discussed during interview.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com.
We are looking for a 3D MAX graphic Designer with knowledge in 3D max design, 2-3 years Dubai experience in exhibition stand design, preferably a Filipino with valid UAE driver's license. Creative, flexible, can handle work pressure and a team player. Only Dubai based persons can apply. Please send your CV and portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details as under:
Females on husband or father visa,
Job location in Karama
Timings from 9-5
Salary 2500-3000 plus incentives
Pls contact Alcide via email email@example.com
URGENT & IMPORTANT VACANCIES - PLEASE FORWARD
#loymachedo approved vacancies - Please forward to those in need.
My friend who is connected to these decision makers has asked me to advertise these to my group. If you can join immediately only then apply.
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with Covering Letter + Salary Expectations. Filtered Resumes will be forwarded to the contact person.
1) Senior Sales / Marketing Manager for a Well Reputed FMCG Company. Salary - AED 22,000 + Car + Benefits. GCC Experience & Knowledge of Spoken Arabic would always be a Bonus. 5Years + Experience / Knowledge of the FMCG Industry is Mandatory
2) Regional Marketing Director for IT based Company in the Freezone. The Company is 20+ years in the UAE distributing Computer Hardware, Software & Accessories to the MENA Region. GCC Experience + Knowledge of Working with Distributors / Vendors / Merchants / Retail Outlets + Driving License is Mandatory. Please State Salary Expectations.
3) Procurement Director for an Oil & Gas Supplies Company. Dubai will be home to the Regional Office. Candidate must be able to create a brand new team from scratch and set up the Regional Office to Full Strength. Candidate will report directly to the CEO. Ability to Deal with a Hectic Travel Schedule + Strong Negotiation Skills + Necessary Qualifications related to Procurement + MBA from a Reputed University is Mandatory. International Experience will always be given a preference. Salary Range from AED 45,000 to AED 52,000 for the right candidate.
4) Team Leader + 4 Sales Executives for a Bank. Candidates have to be able to achieve Sales Targets by selling banking products & services. No experience necessary (except in the case of Team Leader). Please state salary expectations with a covering letter why you should be considered for the position.
5) HR / Administrative Assistant for a Trading Company. Candidates with Good Telephone Manners, Customer Service Skills & Presentability will be preferred. Please send in you Resume along with a clear PP photograph & mention salary expectations on the letter. Salary AED 3,500 to AED 5,500 offered to the Right Candidate. Visa Provided.